New update 1.1.2 is coming in a few hours.
(special thanks to Jktu for the illustration)
- Added diplomatic interactions with other Masters.
- Added alchemy (turning gold into gems and vice versa).
- Changed and improved unit information screen.
- Added new achievements.
- Fixed and improved Phoenix unit model.
- Untimely recalculation of troops’ mobility after constructing the buildings that increase it and using ‘Fair Wind’ ritual.
- AI spending money and advancing ineffectively.
- AI building three shipyards in one province.
- AI not hiring an army while exploring a province with a garrison for a long time.
- AI not building outpost while having access to fort.
- Spell efficiency algorithm for AI. Heroes used to learn not the most powerful spells which resulted in development lag of Wizard and Commander.
- AI heroes not always learning new skills on level up.
- Acquiring too much experience during sight exploration with a hero meeting Spirit of Knowledge.
- Ritual not being displayed with fog of war on and being displayed with it off.
- Lack of increase in the price for missing resources during items purchase.
- Bonuses for units with knowledge of dead lands and desert not working.
- Game crash caused by quest checking after finished battle and dialog display for heroes under AI control.
- Game freeze during turn ending caused by AI hero’s item equipment.
- Rare game crash caused by map generation and exiting the game.
- Incorrect award display for victory on the Arena.
- Rare game crash on exiting city screen caused by hero’s unprocessed dialogs from previous shard.
- Too strong province guards on early campaign stages.
- Bug causing heroes to be stuck in a province due to AI player using a ritual that triggers an event.
- Injury animation for Executioner unit.
- Blinking of ‘Cancel’ and ‘Change’ buttons in the city screen.
- ‘Attack Shard’ window’s tooltip covering functional buttons.
- Game’s icon disappearing from Alt-Tab menu in Windows Vista, 7 and 8.
- Improved creation and removal mechanism of the render’s context.
- Possible game crash with the ‘Incomplete draw buffer’ error.
- Possible game crash caused by changing graphic settings.
- Possible game crash caused by launching the game on several Intel video cards.
- Disconnect in multiplayer caused by a match being inactive for a long time.
- Commander that uses some of Scout’s skills can now shoot with crossbow.
- Synchronized attack and animation for Centaur, Ballista and Catapult units.
- Removal of one fragment of the castle’s wall during its assault.
- Interface elements for provinces that aren’t bordered with player’s not being displayed with Fog of War off.
- Game freeze caused by pressing Escape button in the city screen.
- Bonuses for mixed skill sets of Commander not working properly in some cases.
- Reduced sound volume prior to and after a battle.